1. Who is allowed to operate lift truck equipment?
2. How much does a unloaded 5,000 lb. capacity lift truck weigh?
4. Which dimension defines the 'Load Center'?
5. Referring to Figure 2, the 'Combined Center of Gravity' is formed by:
1 out of 5
6. What will happen if the 'Combined Center of Gravity' moves outside the stability triangle?
7. Which is true for a counterbalance lift truck:
"The higher the lift height...
8. Generally, which truck will resist tipping over sideways if turning to quickly?
9. Can a lift with a 6,000 lb. capacity at a 24" load center lift the following load?
10. In the event of lateral or longitudinal tip-over, the operator of the lift truck should:
12. When should the inspection of the lift truck be performed?
13. If the lift truck develops mechanical problems, the operator should:
2 out of 5
14. What are you looking for when inspecting the wheels?
17. Which one best describes the position you should be in to give maximum clearance for rear end swing?
18. When leaving the lift truck unattended, the forks must be placed:
19. When picking up a load, the forks must be spaced:
20. You may carry a pedestrian on the lift truck when:
21. If the load is too big to see around, you should:
3 out of 5
22. When picking up a load, it should be tilted:
23. As an operator of lift truck:
24. When operating a loaded lift truck on a ramp, the operator must:
25. Railway tracks should be crossed:
30. When changing a liquid propane gas cylinder, you should wear gloves and eye protection because:
4 out of 5
32. Liquid propane cylinders may be stored:
33. When installing the new liquid propane gas cylinder, the pressure relief value should point:
34. To ensure there are no leaks, you can inspect by:
35. Remove all metallic jewelry before working around batteries because:
36. You are allowed to smoke around batteries as long as:
37. When a battery is being charged, it produces oxygen and _____________?
38. What protection is to be worn when working around batteries?
39. When should you add water to a battery?
5 out of 5
40. If battery acid splashes on your skin or eyes, what should you do first?